Sunday, February 12, 2012

My reflection on ENG1060 so far..

So far in English 1060, we've read articles and watched documentaries about health issues. These articles and documentaries helped me on my portfolio. I learned that there are many ways you can research topics and information (via web, blogs, books, articles, etc.) I worked on my reading skills by taking time out of the day and reading the articles Dr.Dundee gives us to read,  but I need to work on focusing what its actually talking about. I tend to read things but don't pay attention for the meaning of why its been written. I worked on my writing skills by having other people read over my work and correcting me. I also worked on my research skills by researching about community health for my blogs and interview in various places. I learned that community health and wellness was not as healthy/well as I thought it was. Our health system could use a lot more improvement. If I could do this project over again, I would've asked many more questions. After listening to my interview I thought of a lot more questions I could have asked. If I would've asked more questions it could have gave the interviewee more opportunities to express her thoughts about the county's health.

No comments:

Post a Comment